Terms & Conditions for the usage of XOX MOBILE operator services and products
WAWA PREPAID TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) contain important information that governs Subscriber’s use of WAWA Prepaid Plans (“the Plans”) and data usage & data speed to the Internet (“Service”). Upon subscription to WAWA Prepaid plans, the Subscriber is deemed to have read, unconditionally accepted, and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time.
2. The WAWA Prepaid Plans and Service is subject to the General and Specific Terms & Conditions governing the use of XOX Products and Services, XOX Fair Usage Policy, and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at ONEXOX’s website at www.onexox.my.
3. XOX reserve the rights without liability, to revise the Terms and Conditions, Plans, and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, XOX will give the Subscriber reasonable prior notice of such changes. Once such changes have been made, all previous versions of XOX Subscriber guides or leaflets will be superseded.
4. The Subscriber accepts responsibility to regularly review information on the Plans and Services at ONEXOX’s website, including changes to this Terms and Conditions. The Subscriber’s continued use of the Service and/or Plans (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the Terms and Conditions, Services and/or Plans shall constitute unconditional acceptance of such revisions/changes and thereafter the Subscriber shall be bound by the same. If the Subscriber do not accept such revisions/changes, the Subscriber may discontinue using the Plans and/or the Service, failing to do so shall be assumed that the Subscriber have accepted the changes.
WAWA PREPAID PLANS INTRODUCTION
5. WAWA Prepaid is open to all New Subscribers who are Malaysian citizens or Foreigners with the minimum age of twelve (12) years.
6. Upon purchase of WAWA Prepaid, the Subscriber is entitled to subscribe to the data plans as shown below:
7. Subscribers may subscribe to WAWA Prepaid through the following channels:
a. XOX and ONEXOX Authorized Dealers;
b. XOX Physical Outlets (XOX Space, X-force, XCCs, & XPPS); and
c. ONEXOX Online Store
d. Dealer Affiliate Online Store
8. Upon successful subscription of WAWA Prepaid data plans, Subscribers will receive 10GB + 8GB for WAWA18 and 30GB + 5GB for WAWA35 respectively.
9. This offer is only valid for New Subscribers that activated WAWA Prepaid on/after 2nd August 2022.
10. This promotion is valid from 2nd August 2022 until further notice.
11. The prepaid validity for WAWA Prepaid will follow the amount of top up, effective 20th March 2023. E.g., top up RM1 = ONE (1) day prepaid validity.
12. Subscribers will be rewarded with additional THIRTY (30) days validity with every subscription to WAWA18 or WAWA35 data plan starting on 20th March 2023.
13. The prepaid validity that Subscriber is entitled to will be automatically credited to Subscriber’s account upon successful top up.
14. The THIRTY (30) days prepaid validity will be credited to Subscriber’s account ONE (1) day after successful subscription to WAWA18 or WAWA35 data plan.
15. For example, Subscriber topped up RM18 and subscribed to WAWA18. Hence, Subscriber will be entitled to receive a total of 48 days of prepaid validity (18 days + 30 days).
16. The maximum prepaid validity to be accumulated from every subscription of WAWA18 or WAWA35 data plan is 36 months (1,095 days).
17. The Subscriber is not allowed to purchase any Season Pass Packages, Happy Hour, or Welcome Deals under WAWA Prepaid.
18. Data sharing is not applicable for WAWA Prepaid.
19. Any remaining voice and data cannot be carried forward to the data plan’s next subscription cycle.
20. The Subscriber may purchase additional data by sending the command codes to 22111 via SMS.
a. ESP Daily Add-On (DATA ESPADD 500, 1GB, 2GB, 3GB, or 5GB)
b. DATA WAWAADD20GB
21. The Subscriber may also have the option to purchase additional data by subscribing again to WAWA Prepaid data plans:
a. DATA WAWA18
b. DATA WAWA35
22. Any unused data remaining from the Add-On cannot be carried forward.
23. XOX reserves the right to suspend or cease this Add-On service and to amend and modify these Terms and Conditions, including prices and denominations in which Add-On may be purchased, without notice for any legitimate commercial, technical, or operational reason.
CHANGE OF PLAN (COP) OR CHANGE OF BLACK PLAN (COBP)
24. Subscribers who wish to COP from ONEXOX Prepaid to WAWA Prepaid or COBP from WAWA Prepaid to BLACK plans must acknowledge the following:
a. Any unused data, voice, and SMS will not be carried forward to the new plan.
b. Existing data, voice, and SMS in Season Pass Counter will also not be carried forward to the new plan.
c. Validity and Airtime are entitled to be carried forward from ONEXOX Prepaid to WAWA Prepaid.
25. COP from WAWA Prepaid to ONEXOX Prepaid and COBP from BLACK plans to WAWA Prepaid are not available.
26. Subscribers may perform COP or COBP via the following platforms:
ONEXOX Prepaid to WAWA Prepaid
WAWA Prepaid to BLACK plans
ONEXAPP & BLACK App
27. XOX reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any registration(s) that it believes to be actin in breach or potentially breaches the Terms and Conditions of the Plans.
28. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, then such provision shall remain in full force and effect.
29. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and each part shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations hereto and in the event of any litigation thereto shall be submitted only to the jurisdiction of either the Courts of Kuala Lumpur and/or Selangor.
Last Updated on 2nd March 2023