Need help with our mobile operator products and services?
Get instant answers to your questions!
ONEXOX PREPAID PLAN
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is ONEXOX Prepaid plan?
ONEXOX is a prepaid plan that offers 36 months validity and blazing fast 4G LTE with superb savings.
2. What is the benefit of getting ONEXOX Prepaid plan?
First of all, you get 36 months validity for your line! With longer validity, you can save yourself the trouble of having to top up every month to keep your account active.
3. How do I get the 36 months validity?
Upon registration and purchase of one of our exclusive Welcome Deals, you will receive 28 months validity.
Starting on the 14th October 2022, you are entitled to receive an additional 8 months validity when you register for ONEXOX Prepaid and purchase Welcome Deals for the first time (one time only).
Hence, ONEXOX Prepaid will come with 36 months of validity in total.
4. Where will I receive the 36 months validity for ONEXOX Prepaid?
28 Months Validity
28 months validity will be credited into your account within THREE (3) days after registration and purchase of one of our exclusive Welcome Deals.
Additional 8 Months Validity
The additional 8 months validity will be credited in voucher form through BLACK App within THREE (3) days after your first registration and purchase of Welcome Deals (one time only).
You need to download BLACK App and claim the 8 months validity voucher through BLACK App > Profile > Rewards within the redemption period of THIRTY (30) days.
5. Besides the 36 months validity, what other benefits does ONEXOX Prepaid offer?
Besides the 36 months validity, we also have the Season Pass feature where you can keep carrying forward any unused and unactivated data, minutes, and SMS! You get to make full use of items that you paid for.
6. What data plans are up for subscription for ONEXOX Prepaid users?
We have a few plans up for subscription! You can choose among the FAT Data plans, XTRA Data plans, Extra SYOX plan, and Ultimate 35 Plan. Click on the plan names for more information.
7. How and where can I register for a ONEXOX Prepaid number?
You may register at the following channels below:
a. XOX Online Store
8. Can I switch over to ONEXOX Prepaid while retaining my number from another network?
Yes, you may! It’s called porting in. You may request for port-in here or walk into any of our XOX Care Centres.
9. How many ONEXOX Prepaid lines can I register?
Not 1, not 2… but 5! You can register up to 5 lines under one NRIC or Passport.
10. Is there and app or website for me to manage my account?
Yes, there is! Download our BLACK App or log on to XOX Self Care to manage your account.
11. Where and how do I top up my account?
There are a few ways for you to top up your account. You may top up your account:
a. Via BLACK App or XOX Self Care,
b. By purchasing a top up voucher from convenience stores and top up via SMS or the Easy Menu (do mention either ONEXOX or XOX), or
c. Via SMS and Easy Menu.
12. What is the limit number of members for Friends + Family (F+F) that can be registered and which network do they need to be on for me to register them?
You may register up to 10 numbers on F+F. First 10 registrations are free. F+F rate is open to all local networks including Telekom Malaysia fixed lines (except premium numbers 1-300 and phone numbers abroad).
You can also remove the registered numbers and replace with another number. Each replacement will be charged RM1.00 from your Main Account (MA), so do make sure you have sufficient balance before proceeding.
a. How to add a F+F?
SMS F+F ADD <space> <phone number> to 22111
b. How to check the F+F list?
SMS F+F LIST to 22111
c. How to remove a number in the F+F list?
SMS F+F <space> DEL <space> to 22111
13. What is Dedicated Account (DA) and Main Account (MA)?
The DA and MA are counters to store your credit in. Based on your top up amount, you get to enjoy special rates in both DA and MA.
14. If I perform a top up, which account would the credit do into? And what would the call and SMS rate be?
The crediting will be based on the top up amount you do. Please refer to the table below for more information:
15. When I make calls or send SMS, the credit of which account will be utilized first?
The credit in DA will be utilized first for all calls and SMS.
16. If I buy Season Pass or subscribe to FAT Data plan with my credit, which account will it utilize from?
For any purchase or subscription using your credit, it will be utilized from MA first then followed by DA.
17. Can I transfer my credit between DA and MA?
Yes, you may transfer your credit balance from DA to MA. However, you’re not allowed to transfer the credit from MA to DA. To transfer credit from DA to MA, send TRNS DA AMOUNT to 22111.
18. Is the DA F+F rate applicable to MA once my credit in DA has finished?
Yes, you will still enjoy DA F+F rate with your credit in MA.
19. How do I know when I should top up my account?
You may check on BLACK App or XOX Self Care for your account validity date. Do remember to top up your account before the end of your validity.
20. How do I extend my account validity?
You may top up your account. Every top up of RM1.00 equals to 1 day of validity.
You may also buy 6 or 12 months validity via BLACK App, XOX Self Care, or SMS.
21. Is there a minimum amount that I need to top up?
Yes, there is. The minimum amount to top up is RM5.00 via top up vouchers, and RM10.00 via BLACK App or XOX Self Care.
22. What happens if I don’t top up my account?
Your account will be barred. If you don’t make a top up after 30 days, then you will be blocked. If you still don’t make any payment after another 30 days, then your account will be terminated.
So, do remember to top up your account from time to time to avoid any inconvenience!
23. Can I make international calls using the minutes in my Season Pass?
No, you can’t. Calls made to overseas will not use the minutes from your Season Pass; it will be subjected to our International Direct Dialling (IDD) rates. You may refer to our IDD call rates here.
24. Can I use ONEXOX prepaid on an eSIM?
Yes, you can! Click here for more information.
25. Can I share the data, minutes, and SMS in my account to other XOX Mobile users?
Yes, you may as long as your account is active. You may share to ONEXOX Prepaid and ONEXOX BLACK users.
26. Where and how can I do the sharing?
You may share via BLACK App or XOX Self Care. You may also share via SMS or the Easy Menu.
27. Is there a limit on how many times I can share data, minutes, or SMS in a day?
Yes, you may only share ONCE (1) a day for SMS and THRICE (3) a day for data and minutes.
28. Is there a limit on how much data, minutes, or SMS I can share?
For minutes, you may share as much as you want each time. On the other hand, you may share up to 50 SMS and up to 10GB for data each time.
29. Can I switch my ONEXOX Prepaid account to ONEXOX BLACK? Where and how can I do it?
Yes, you may! You may switch to BLACK via BLACK App or XOX Self Care.
You may also switch by sending the command code to 22111 or 23388.
Last Updated on 9th February 2023